Sparkle, An Inspirational Handbook for Young Girls, co-authored by Kristal Barrett-Stuart and Kristin van Vloten, is a book featuring the true stories and practical success strategies of the Sparkle community.
The Sparkle handbook is intended to provide young girls with insight, encouragement, and plenty of practical strategies for living out their dreams with confidence and self-love. Partial proceeds of the book sales will fund bursaries for young girls who need financial assistance to pursue their dreams.
More about the book:
HOW DO YOU DEVELOP A TALENT INTO A SUPER-POWER? HOW DO YOU START LOVING WHAT YOU SEE IN THE MIRROR? HOW DO YOU DESIGN A LIFESTYLE THAT SETS YOU UP FOR SUCCESS? If you are a girl struggling with self-doubt and insecurity, you are not alone. This book is packed with true stories, great ideas, and awesome strategies from women who once felt exactly like you do—and learned to do something about it. Pick up this book if you want to: -Read raw, honest, and inspiring interviews with women like Jillian Harris, Tamara Taggart, Fiona Forbes, Erin Cebula, Madeline Merlo, One More Girl, Victoria Duffield and many other inspiring women talking about the struggles they faced when they were your age -Create habits that will bring you more happiness and success -Appreciate and care for the body you have -Develop your talents and enjoy sharing them with other people -Set amazing goals that you can achieve -Make your craziest dreams come true Partial proceeds from the sale of this book will fund bursaries for young girls who need financial assistance to pursue their dreams.
Thank you to our sparkly sponsors who have helped make this book a reality!
For public speaking opportunities , workshop inquiries or general questions about The Sparkle Project BC, contact us info@thesparkleprojectbc [dot] com.
A BIG Thank You to all who have helped make this book possible!
1. Jillian Harris (Former Bachelorette/Host on Love it or List It)
2. Tamara Taggert (Canadian television presenter, CTV NewsAnchor)
3. Dawn Chubai (Vancouver’s Breakfast Television/Jazz Singer)
4. Erin Cebula (TV personality/Entertainment Tonight Canada)
5. Victoria Duffield (Pop singer, actress and dancer)
6. Fiona Forbes (TV Personality/Urban Rush Vancouver)
7. Natalie Langston (TV host/Producer at Novus TV)
8. Shelly Lynn Nellis (Editor-In-Chief at Fresh Vancouver Magazine)
9. Maria Kritikos (Founder of Ladies Who Lunch)
10. Erin Treloar (Founder of Raw Beauty Talks)
11. Madeline Merlo (Country recording artist)
12. Angel (Founder of Hugginz By Angel)
13. One More Girl (Canadian country music duo/sisters)
14. Kelsey Vanderhorst (Founder of KV Bijou)
15. Adera Angelucci (Founder of Spiro Creative and Passionpreneur TV)
16. Erin Ireland (Founder of To Die For Foods)
17. Ashley Wiles (Founder of Sole Girls)
18. Natalie Talson (Model, Speaker and former Canada’s Next Top Model contestant)
19. Heidi Cave (Author of Fancy Feet)
20. Cristal Sawatzky (Artist, Photographer)
21. Emily Chow (Founder of Chow Communications)
22. Natalie DeFreitas (Counsellor/Consultant)
23. A.J Woodworth (Country Singer)
24. Lindsay Maxwell (Actress)
25. Chrissy Cottrell (Artist, designer, entrepreneur)
26. Karen Hoekstra (Personal Trainer/Owner of KP Fitness)
27. Tairalyn Cuila (Vancouver fashion blogger)
28. Aryn Savard (Founder of The Goddess Movement)
29. Charlene Groome (Author of His Game, Her Rules)
30. Brenda Adams (Life coach and Fitness Expert)
31. Kim Appelt (Celebrity stylist)
The book will also include stories from:
Kristal Barrett-Stuart (Founder of The Sparkle Project, Author of “Sparkle, An Inspirational Handbook for Young Girls”, Owner of Personality Plus Services and Country Singer) along with:
Kristin Van Vloten (Editor/Co-author of “Sparkle, An Inspirational Handbook for Young Girls” and Founder of Salvo Communications)
Kim Mallory (The official photographer of “Sparkle, An Inspirational Handbook for Young Girls”)
Crystal Carson (The official stylist for The Sparkle Project BC)